As we try to divine what’s happening at the Supreme Court, time for a lunch break:
* WSJ live blog of Supreme Court oral arguments suggests Roberts and Kennedy don’t sound like they are exactly friendly to challengers of the individual mandate as unconstitutional.
* Renovations at Romney’s California vacation home getting some attention. It’s not exactly Xanadu, but does have an elevator for his cars.
* Olympia Snowe complains she hasn’t been getting enough face-time with POTUS.
* Gingrich charging $50 to have photos made with him. Sure was easier to raise money from Sheldon Adelson, eh?
* Isabel Wilkerson recounts Florida’s long history of racial violence.
And in non-political news:
* Pope Benedict XVI sporting sombrero during visit to Mexico.
Back before long.