Real productive day in Congress, I see:
* House passes Ryan budget without single Democratic vote; 10 Republicans defected.
* Senate Democrats, White House grudgingly accept temporary extension of transporation programs demanded by House GOP “bozos.”
* CBC chair asks Boehner to enforce House decorum rules on everybody, not just Members wearing a hoodie. I’d bet there are some sloppy drunks on the floor from time to time.
* UNC sociologist confirms empirically that conservatives’ trust in science dropping like a rock, reaching all-time low.
* Profiles in spin: Steven Hayward lumps Sandra Fluke and Trayvon Martin sagas together with Supreme review of ObamaCare and high gas prices as giant defeats for “the Left.” Love the race to embrace misogyny and racial profiling.
And in non-political news:
* New Facebook app lets people link up with like-minded haterz.
We’ll have lots more tomorrow about the significance of the Ryan budget passage and will try not to think about the fact that the Supreme Court is scheduled to secretly vote on the ObamaCare challenge.