Still grumpy about Supreme Court oral arguments, but food therapy helps. Here’s a quick dose of mental pick-me-ups:
* Daily Caller‘s Matthew Boyle stares at George Zimmerman video and thinks he may see head wound! Killing of Trayvon Martin justified! Hooray for our team!
* House GOP decides to play chicken with Senate Democrats over transportation bill.
* AP reports Obama campaign had spent $135 million through February, a bit more than combined spending of GOP candidates.
* Video surfaces of Mitt Romney calling John Kerry out-of-touch rich guy with big house in 2004.
And in sad, non-political news:
* Earl Scruggs dies at age of 88.
Back in just a while.