* Man, how much news can one medium-sized state make in a day? Federal judge in Wisconsin strikes down big chunk of Walker anti-union law.
* A fourth poll shows Romney taking lead over Santorum in Wisconsin. It’s unanimous.
* At College Guide, Jon Marcus of The Hechinger Report discusses strange building boom at U.S. colleges, including some cutting enrollment and restricting courses.
* Atlantic‘s Matthew O’Brien points to spike in health industry stocks, suggests it means Wall Street is gambling that Supremes will either uphold ACA or kill it in its entirety. Very interesting.
* Arizona “fetal pain” bill banning previously legal abortions goes further than predecessors via very early calculation of pregnancy. Bill has already passed one House of legislature.
And in non-political news:
* Vegas favors Kentucky and Ohio State to win spots in NCAA title game.
This weekend we welcome back Kathleen Geier as Guest Blogger. Please welcome her warmly and listen to her distinctive voice.
See you Monday.