Here’s a mixed grill of random morsels for the mid-day break:
* No surprise: new PPP survey shows Romney moving ahead of Santorum in PA.
* The good-old-boys are really going to be in an uproar over this one: Obama rains on Masters Week by criticizing Augusta National’s ban on women as members.
* The show that never ends: D.C. Councilmember Marion Barry wants to boot Asian shopkeepers from the District.
* The Gingrich Group LLC, a.k.a. the Center for Health Transformation, files for bankruptcy. Good thing the Gingrich family has all that jewelry.
* Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett jumps into recall race to replace Scott Walker, but draws immediate fire from public employee unions.
And in non-political news:
* Food blogger accepts challenge of eating for $15 a day at the Masters.
Back in just a while.