As noted, we’re wrapping things up a bit early today, but not without a few leftover items:
* BuzzFeed’s Zeke Miller offers a fascinating profile of Romney’s “SWAT Team” of primary staffers who slash and burn their way through states and leave little behind.
* Gallup has another unsurprising report on race and varying perspectives of the Trayvon Martin killing.
* Santorum backers push for change of May 29 Texas primary to a winner-take-all contest; RNC says it ain’t happening.
* Justice Clarence Thomas loudly defends his near-legendary silence during oral arguments. For once, I sort of wish he were right.
* Lawrence Tribe weighs in on 5th Circuit panel’s “shocking departure from norms of judicial behavior.”
And in non-political news:
* Some nice photos of springtime scenes from around the world.
Wunderkind Matthew Zeitlin returns for another guest-blogging stint this weekend. Please welcome him back.
And to those engaging in special religious services this weekend: Happy Passover and Happy Easter!
See everyone next week.