You know you are part of a faith community colloquially known as the Church of the Sacred Casserole when you begin a diet the day after Lent ends. But I’ll share some low-fat treats:
* Club for Growth and NRA begin attack ads on Lugar as early primary voting commences in Indiana.
* Elizabeth Warren doubles Scott Brown in first quarter 2012 fundraising.
* Current/Olbermann lawsuit rhetoric really heating up.
* Decision of special prosecutor not to turn Trayvon Martin case over to grand jury means investigation remains in her own hands.
* Infelicitously timed $50 million “Neighborhood Watch” comedy film scheduled as summer blockbuster in some serious trouble.
And in non-political news:
* Cee Lo’s cat Purrfect doing a lot better with Twitter followers than I am.
Regular blogging to recommence momentarily.