Having been hit with a random stomach disorder overnight, I’m off my feed today. But no reason you shouldn’t snack:
* Chris Christie catches a few Zs during Springsteen concert.
* National Review has to drop another writer for racism: this time Robert Weissberg, who’s cozy with white nationalists. Might as well clean out the stables and do a mass dismissal, Rich.
* Boehner and McConnell warn against “midnight regulations” if Obama loses election. Getting a little ahead of ourselves, aren’t we?
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer looks at closing of National Labor College facility.
* Tennessee “monkey bill” protecting anti-evolution teachers becomes law without signature of Gov. Bill Haslam.
And in non-political news:
* Hunger Games making early mark on baby names.
Back after a brief non-WaMo writing break. No rest for the weary.