I have to attend to my weekly grocery and pharmacy shopping trip for an elderly woman in my neighborhood in a few minutes (which keeps me in touch with the particular consumer needs I’ll soon be sharing!), but here are some tidbits left over from today’s news:
* Local news reports in Mobile on the horrific beating of a white man by a group of African-Americans paints a far more complicated picture than the one drawn in crayon by conservative bloggers yesterday of an innocent victim of race-mad avengers of Trayvon Martin.
* New poll shows dead heat in Arizona, a state generally assumed to be Romney Country.
* Report indicates that so far, Team Romney has spent just under $30 per vote in the primaries, and just over 200k per delegate.
* Jimmy Carter goes off-message, says he’d be “comfortable” with a President Romney.
* Celebrity White House party-crasher Tareq Salahi mulls another party-crash: considering GOP run for governor of Virginia.
And in non-political news:
* Infidelity-promoting website AshleyMadison offers million smacker reward to anyone who can prove they slept with Tim Tebow. Gird up thy loins, Tim.
That’s all for today, folks!