Running a bit behind today after getting down in the weeds of a Pew survey, but that adds to the stuff available for brief mid-day bites:
* Profiles in Gotham self-regard: Big thumbsucker at Politico about purported Cuomo-Hillary battle for 2016 presidential nomination.
* Poll sponsored by Citizens United (ahem!) says Lugar now trailing Mourdock by five points with twelve days left before the Indiana primary.
* POTUS to make first two “official” re-election campaign appearances on May 5 in Ohio and Virginia.
* Biden raps Romney for having called pursuit of Osama bin Laden not worth the money back in 2007.
* At TAP, Brian Fung offers a take on differences between CISPA and SOPA.
And in non-political news:
Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber to play bit roles as aliens in Men In Black III.
Back to regular blogging shortly.