The news cycle gained a bit of speed after all. Here are a few more items:
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer takes a look at Mitt Romney’s list of education policy advisors.
* Alan Simpson freaks out at California senior group in nasty letter. Touchy, touchy. They may not have as secure a retirement as ol’ Alan.
* Erick Erickson accelerates pity party for Nikki Haley, the victim of racist pinata-beating by union thug.
* Obama campaign running early ads in no small part to test their effectiveness.
* Gallup examines Biden’s popularity, finds it a bit weaker than Obama’s.
And in non-political news:
* Iowa man stopped for drunk driving has zebra and parrot in his truck. In the front seat.
Time to run errands. I’ll see you–virtually–bright and early tomorrow.