More hospital snack food for me. But for thee, some news bites:
* Someone finally looks at Mitt Romney’s birth certificate, and confirms that he was born in the United States, while his father was not.
* Add it all up, and non-campaign “outside” spending on behalf of GOP general election candidates this year could top a billion smackers.
* Planned Parenthood strikes back with anti-Romney ads in battleground states.
* TPM’s Benjy Sarlin and Evan McMorris-Santoro speculate that Romney tolerance of Trump craziness related to his Super-PAC potential and also fear he could run as third-party candidate.
* Romney iPhone app spells “America” as “Amercia.”
And in non-political news:
* Roger Federer earns record 234th Grand Slam victory.
Back to blogging as soon as circumstances allow.