Today I got a refresher course on blogging from the passenger seat of a car hurtling from one part of metropolitan Atlanta to the other. But there’s a bit more:
* John Edwards trial finally ends with acquittal on one charge and hung jury and mistrial on the other five. Unclear whether prosecutors will go for another trial or call it a day.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer reports that college visits by high school students sometimes serve as initiations into hootch, drugs and sex. Advanced placement, I suppose.
* Komen Foundation’s Race for the Cure participation hit by botched effort to cut off funding for Planned Parenthood.
* At TAP, John Heltman explains extreme difficulty of securing constitutional amendments.
And in non-political news:
* Per TPM, NASA predicts Milky Way will collide with another galaxy in 4 billion years. Better stock that shelter.
No telling what adventures tomorrow will bring for me and for thee. But Political Animal will be on-task.