Another day of tests, procedures, hopes, fears, confusion and waiting at two hospitals. But the world rolls on, and here are a few news leftovers:
* Chaos and even violence at the Louisiana GOP Convention over the weekend as Paulites and their detractors clashed and fought over obscure rules.
* Romney suggests private business experience should be prerequisite for future presidents. That would have disqualified about half our past presidents, including Ike, Lincoln, Wilson, Madison, Jackson, and perhaps (gasp!) Reagan.
* AIG exec suggests raising global retirement age to 80. What a prince.
* Team Mitt defends jobs record in Massachusetts on grounds that he inherited a bad situation. Seriously.
And in non-political news:
* 49-year-old pitcher Jamie Moyer released by Rockies, mulls future options (and he has them!).
I’ll be back tomorrow with the Wisconsin end-game, God willing.