While I’m having a late lunch, enjoy some pickings from around the web:
1. RIP Ray Bradbury. Henry from Crooked Timber names some of his favorite stories.
2. How the middle class enables the ultra-rich. Not sure how I feel about that one.
3. Paul Krugman is fast become a folk hero. Makes me wonder what it was like to have politicians you actually trusted.
4. Can foreigners solve the Eurozone crisis?
And from elsewhere on the Monthly site:
5. At the College Guide, Daniel Luzer writes about how online courses make cheating easier.
6. For the umpteenth time, “independents” are mostly partisans.
Finally, check out the transit of Venus yesterday, courtesy of NASA: