That’s it for today, folks. Posts were a little scattershot reading them again, but I think there were some good ones.
1. One Wall Street regulation that Republicans like. Maybe, but when the next crash comes, banks will get bailed out again. Trust me on that one.
2. Are Blackberries the cigarette of this century?
3. No chance of anything going wrong with this.
4. Ray Bradbury in the New Yorker.
5. Watch Monthly alum James Fallows on Charlie Rose discussing his new book.
6. The College Board to cancel the “rich kids’ SAT.”
7. Ezra Klein reminds us that presidents win elections, not mandates.
As always, thanks for reading and commenting. Consider this an open thread, with some outro jams.