I’m on an accelerated schedule today because I’ll be guest-hosting the syndicated PRI radio show “Left, Right and Center” (taping at 2:45 EDT). Here’s some edible flotsam and jetsam:
* Greece and Germany face off in the Euro Cup today at 2:30 EDT; at Ten Miles Square Peter Ross Range leads cheers for Greece–from Germany.
* U.S. Chamber of Commerce on track for “perfect” Supreme Court Term, with two cases left. Not a good sign.
* My weekly summary of campaign news for PPI is up.
* Court-watchers read entrails, think ACA decision will come down Wednesday or Thursday.
* Rick Scott ignores orders from Mitt, says Florida economy doing “extremely well” at NALEO conference shortly before president due to speak.
And in non-political news:
* Author of UFO books starts “Radio Doomsday” show aimed at chronicling runup to the end of the world.
Be back shortly after staring at my radio host script for a while.