Sorry, sort of, that I got so wound up in that last post, but technically speaking, I was on my own time well before I finished it. Here are some final news items for the day:
* Just hilarious: Dick Morris dismisses public polls, says private data shows disastrous slide by Obama. Good thing he’s so trustworthy, eh?
* Per AP, Justice Department investigating Sheldon Adelson’s Sands Corporation in connection with possible money-laundering. Guess I can report that without getting threatening letter from Sheldon’s attorneys.
* NY Post claims Team Obama “terrified” at possibility of empty seats at acceptance speech event in Charlotte. Even if true, it’s nothing a quick game of HORSE involving the president and UNC Tar Heels couldn’t take care of.
* Oh God: Pat Roberston suggests Wisconsin massacre work of “atheists.”
* Republican senators lobbying IRS to protect highly dubious tax status of Crossroads GPS.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer reports college students strongly dislike digital textbooks.
And in non-political news:
* Second fire in just over a month burns Missouri mosque to the ground. Earlier fire already adjudged to be act of arson.
And speaking of Missouri: our great friend Blue Girl will be in the house tomorrow morning with a expert preview of the Show-Me State’s primary.