As you may know, this is a really dead news day so far. But here are some mid-day items I scrounged up from the back of the fridge:
* Prime ’14 target Kay Hagan has double-digit poll lead over all potential GOP challengers.
* Ohio Second Amendment zealots buy George Zimmerman a new gun. Nice.
* Jamelle Bouie signs off at TAP; has new gig at Daily Beast.
* At TNR, Steven Hahn compares Obama on “race” to JFK and LBJ.
* Jennifer Rubin offers Liz Cheney tips on her primary campaign.
And in sorta non-political news:
* Duchess of Cambridge in labor. Great week to bury other news.
Back in a bit. Here’s some more Elvis Costello: