I’ve got one more post in the works, but it’s turning into a bit of a beast, so here’s a quick link roundup before I can get that one out.
1. Weiner’s campaign manager packs it in. Stick a fork in him, dude is finished.
2. The NYT lands a big interview with the president.
3. Brad DeLong on the administrations massive housing policy failure.
4. Matt O’Brien digs up a dark horse candidate for Fed chair.
5. Matt Yglesias is right, there’s basically zero reason to nominate Larry Summers for that gig.
And this song has gotten firmly stuck in my head: