Gee, who knew there are so many songs about space? After posting ten, I’ve got tons more available, aside from suggestions by readers. Maybe we’ll find another excuse for this theme soon.
Here are some final items of the day:
* Balz’s take on impact of Obama’s Big Data the latest installment of WaPo’s excerpts from his 2012 campaign book.
* NRO’s Kathryn Lopez devotes about a thousand words or so to a post explaining why Pope’s “Who am I to judge?” comments about homosexuality do not represent anything new.
* Pew survey shows big swing towards antichoice position in South since 1995-96. More about this survey tomorrow.
* At Ten Miles Square, Sam Knight provides back-story to Pentagon’s refusal to help pay for Stars Earn Stripes.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer notes that problems with for-profit post-secondary schools predated the rise of today’s behemoths.
And in non-political news:
* Cognitive dissonance: Charlie Rose to appear on Breaking Bad.
To end our NASA anniversary music series, here, by request, is a classic: