National Signing Day over in East; Georgia’s class of 21 signees ranked 8th by Rivals and 247 Sports, 12th by Scout, 9th by ESPN.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Some intrepid reporting produces the breaking news that neither John Kerry nor Mitt Romney (just a few minutes ago on CNN) plans to run for president in 2016. Betcha John Edwards isn’t running, either.
* TNR’s Noam Scheiber argues Obama’s unilateralism will backfire if economy continues to stall.
* Interesting piece on Chris Christie strategy to avoid disaster by constantly changing goal posts in scandal inquiry.
* At Ten Miles Square, Don Taylor points out employment implications of Obamacare would also apply to Republican P-CARE proposal.
* At College Guide, Rachel Fishman reports controversy over colleges’ use of expensive CSS PROFILE form for allegedly free federal financial aid applications.
And in non-political news:
* Some discouraging photos from Sochi involving facilities and preparation.
That’s all, folks! Let’s close with one more Freddie King number: “Hideaway.”