It’s been one of those days that make me nostalgic for the excitement of hearing GS-13s trade rumors on the Orange Line. Yes, I’m kidding.
Here are some remains of the day:
* HRC releases new plan for regulating Wall Street in advance of next week’s debate.
* Interesting polling mystery: Kasich loses over half his previous support in latest Quinnipiac poll of Ohio, and now runs third behind Trump & Carson.
* Scott Walker may have flamed out as prez candidate, but his voter data files in Wisconsin are big asset for endangered Senator Ron Johnson.
* Former Reuters editor convicted of leaking info to Anonymous that led to hacking of LA Times website.
* At Republic 3.0, Phil LaRue calls for reform of the debt limit process prior to the next crisis.
And in non-political news:
* Least surprising news of the year: FIFA ethics board suspends president Seth Blatter.
That’s it for Thursday. We’ll close with another sort of strange hit from The Tornados: “Ice Cream Man.”