Sorry for the late finish today, but my weekly TPMCafe column took a little longer than usual.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Still another national poll, this one from Monmouth, shows Trump riding as high as ever over the GOP field with 28%; Ben Carson second at 18%. Establishment faves Rubio and Bush fifth and sixth with a combined 11%.
* The Atlantic‘s Molly Ball thinks it’s time media folk accepted Donald Trump as a real candidate.
* In other Joe Biden comments that are annoying other Democrats, the Veep now denies he counseled president against bin Laden raid.
* At Ten Miles Square, Keith Humphreys examines the efficacy of tipping as a way to produce a big impact on the recipient at a modest cost to the giver.
* At Republic 3.0, Kate Gerwin discusses the need for mental health services for woman diagnosed with breast cancer.
And in non-political news:
* Oslo to become first major metropolis to ban cars from city center.
That’s it for Tuesday. Here’s one more Jelly Roll Morton number: “Georgia Swing.”