Looking forward to a good long snooze tonight with Nancy LeTourneau handling tomorrow’s blogging until Debate Time.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Washington Examiner‘s Phillip Klein trashes the budget deal as “utter capitulation.” But I’ve yet to hear any conservative predict it will be defeated in Congress.
* John Harwood under attack from Right as debate moderator for tomorrow night.
* At Ten Miles Square, Keith Humphreys notes how hard it is to hold “experts” accountable for the past bad advice.
* At College Guide, Andre Perry urges Democratic presidential candidates to show loyalty to better education for kids who desperately need it, not to any educational ideology.
* At The Grade, Alexander Russo notes five stories about teacher preparation he’d like to see published.
That’s it for Tuesday. We’ll close with one more tune from Henry “Mule” Townsend: “It’s Got to End Somewhere.”