Good thing for non-Kentuckians about Kentucky elections: the polls close really early (6:00 PM local time, or 3:00-4:00 PDT).
Here are some remains of the day:
* At TNR Cecilia Hyunjung Mo explains the massive recent tilt to Democrats among Asian-American voters.
* At the Prospect Paul Starr discusses shocking new data on the premature death rate for non-college educated white Americans.
* Hate to admit it, but I didn’t realize Lawrence Lessig was still in the Democratic presidential primary field. After today, he’s not.
* At Ten Miles Square Martin Longman looks sympathetically at blow-it-all-up voters.
* At College Guide, Abbie Lieberman makes the case for universal as opposed to targeted pre-K–at least as the goal.
And in non-political news:
* Celebrations last night in Kansas City over the Royal’s World Series victory were arrest-free. Amazing.
That’s it for Monday. We’ll close with one more Little Johnny Jones performance: “Hoy Hoy.”