Since it’s not only a federal holiday Lite Blogging Wednesday, but I’m also suddenly way under the weather, I’m going to wrap up now and turn the keys back over to Nancy and Martin for tomorrow. I’ll be back, I hope, at full strength on Friday. A happy holiday to all veterans and their loved ones.
* Panel of conservative Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals in 2-1 decision upholds injunction against two Obama administration immigration executive actions. The case seems destined for the Supremes.
* Over a third of women aged 18-34 living with parents or other relatives, highest level since 1940.
* At Ten Miles Square, Martin Longman counts the many ways in which last night’s GOP debate was an embarrassment.
* At College Guide, Kirk Carapezza suspects that the debate over college affordability will soon because a debate over the role of government.
* I guess that’s where Ben Carson is going in telling students at Liberty University that free college tuition proposals like Bernie Sanders’ would mean the “destruction of the nation.”
And in non-political news:
* Study suggests noise and recycled air on planes are what makes the food taste bad.
That’s it for Veterans Day. We’ll close with Johnny Case performing the traditional ballad, “When the Roses Bloom Again.”