It’s the penultimate Lunch Buffet, and I’ve loaded the chafing dishes will some good stuff. Get you one a them biscuits! Snag you some chicken! Don’t miss the cheese grits! Try the okra! And oh yeah, there’s this:
* Conservatives cheer as United Health mulls dropping out of ACA exchanges.
* TNR’s Jamil Smith thinks Donald Trump is really beginning to make it hard to avoid applying the “F” word to him. That seems unfair; his supporters haven’t designed uniforms yet!
* Martin O’Malley getting pretty close to running out of dough; whole campaign being moved to Iowa.
* Brennan Center refutes the whole idea of a 2015 “crime wave.” Murders up in some cities, but for the most part not outside the normal year-to-year variance.
* WaPo compiles list of all 336,000 donors to anyone or anything named Clinton going back to 1974.
And in non-political news:
* 1111-carat diamond found in Botswana.
As we break for lunch, here’s another personal favorite related to nothing much other than its power to evoke a whole era: The Roys performing at the Atlanta Arts Festival at Piedmont Park in 1983, with a cameo appearance by Anne Richmond Boston and Jeff Calder of the Swimming Pool Qs.