WEDNESDAY’S MINI-REPORT…. Today’s edition of quick hits:
* Could U.S. troops be out of Baghdad by next summer?
* Once again, the AP comes through for the McCain campaign.
* I had a hunch the Eagle Forum would scrub its site of Sarah Palin info.
* No, Bush doesn’t deserve credit for Iraq not having weapons of mass destruction.
* When it comes to Chelsea Clinton, Republicans have a very short memory.
* Joe Klein is tired of the McCain campaign’s pushback against the media: “The attempts by the McCain campaign to bully us into not reporting such things are not only stupidly aggressive, but unprofessional in the extreme.”
* Nice piece from Dan Froomkin on the media not being even more aggressive when it comes to Palin and McCain’s judgment.
* McCain has lost Thomas Friedman.
* Did Alberto Gonzales commit perjury? He very well may have.
Anything to add? Consider this an open thread.