TUESDAY’S MINI-REPORT…. Today’s edition of quick hits:
* A good day on Wall Street.
* Fox News’ pathetic reporting notwithstanding, there was no Black Panther violence in Philadelphia today.
* Palin promised two weeks ago to release her medical records. Her aides waited until late last night to instead issue a two-page letter from her doctor saying she’s healthy.
* “Joe the Plumber” had a rough time on CNN today.
* I have no idea why a network would keep repeating the wrong closing times for polls in various states.
* Today “was a day when the White House purposely went dark.”
* And finally, today, McCain appeared in his own sleazy robocall. Historically, campaigns tried to keep candidates away from the offensive and cheap tactics like these, but not this guy.
Anything to add? Consider this an open thread.