Even the odds-and-ends are in short supply today. But here goes:
* Blogs Are Feeding Heterodox Economic Theories: Or so sez The Economist, which clearly does not approve.
* Des Moines Register Final Poll on Iowa Caucuses To Be Released Saturday Night: At 7:00 p.m. CST to be exact, in case you want to plan a party or keep yourself out of the vicinity of Ron Paul Revolutionaries.
* Speaking of the Crank-in-Chief: Kelly Clarkson Endorses Ron Paul for President: But she hastens to let people know she loves everybody, and can’t see why anybody would be upset with her for wanting to keep government out of her bank account–er, I mean, her life.
* Another “Uh-Oh” Moment For Rick Perry: He can’t remember subject matter of court decision on gay rights he’s been attacking for years.
* Rick Santorum Says Graduating From High School and Getting Married Before Parenting Will Keep You Out of Poverty: If you are gay, of course, you’ll just have to be poor.