Here’s some brain food for your mid-day meal:
* The ever-resourceful Sarah Posner of Religion Dispatches explains the connection of Gingrich Super-PAC sugar daddy and casino mogul Sheldon Adelson to an outfit producing the anti-Muslim conspiracy theory films being used to “train” NYPD officers in counter-terrorism efforts.
* Erick Erickson pitches a fit, blames Bob Dole for losing the Republican Revolution.
* Today’s best dog-bites-man headline, from Politico: “Voters polarized by Barack Obama, poll finds.” Do tell!
* From the Prospect, a reminder of everything GDP does not tell you about the economy.
And directly from the instant dustbin of history:
* My brilliant analysis of why Newt’s fans think he’s electable, published a day too late.