Here’s a few mid-day sandwich stuffers for your mental diet:
* Media Matters’ Karen Famighetti unpacks and debunks Kathleen Parker’s claim–soon to be coming to your inbox and TV screens as Republican talking points–that Mitt Romney is vastly more generous than Barack Obama.
* RealClearPolitics’ Erin McPike explains why Mitt Romney’s success in undermining support for Newt Gingrich does not in fact represent some sort of clear-cut victory of the “Republican Establishment” over the Tea Folk.
* Politico‘s Vogel and Levinthal note that Super-PAC domination of GOP politics is hardly limited to TV and radio ads; it’s encroaching on the full range of activities once conducted by candidates and parties.
* The Nation’s Ari Melber takes a look at Rupert Murdoch’s tweets.
* And, for dessert: Tom Toles illustrates the Permanent Campaign.
Back in a few.