A few a la carte items for your lunch break:
* Speaking of roosters taking credit for the sunrise, Donald Trump takes credit for Romney’s win in Nevada, which everyone had been predicting for about a year.
* In other News of the Fatuous, Erick Erickson tries his hand at biblical exegesis in an effort to blast what someone told him the president said at the National Prayer Breakfast. He needs to stick to bullying Republican politicians.
* Mexico’s ruling conservative party chooses a woman, Josefina Vazquez Mota, to succeed Felipe Calderon as its presidential candidate.
* Maggie Haberman coins a new term for Mitt Romney’s “momentum” coming out of Nevada: “medium ‘mo.'” That’s some serious bet-hedging.
* Georgia Supreme Court strikes down state’s “Kervokian Law” making assisted suicide a felony.
* PETA sues SeaWorld to free orcas on grounds their captivity violates 13th amendment ban on slavery.
Back to blogging shortly.