A few late and/or not fully bloggable items:
* Occupy DC announces it will stage protests during this week’s big CPAC confab in Washington. Even money whether CPAC folk will respond with hippie-baiting or self-pity. Maybe both.
* You saw this coming: religious biographer Eric Metaxas compares Obama contraceptive mandate to anti-church policies of Nazi Germany. Interesting parallel since Nazis had strict anti-abortion laws and frowned on birth control.
* You may have seen this coming, too: Administration reportedly seeking compromise with Catholic Bishops.
* WaPo has really lavish graphics for its expose on Members of Congress seeking earmarks with possible connections to their own properties.
* David Frum goes kinda medieval on Charles Murray’s new book on white folks.
* Harold Meyerson cracks wise on the Paulite domination of the special Nevada caucus designed mainly for observant Jews.
* Anonymous hacks Assad emails, including crib notes for ABC interview.
I may do a post tonight on the CO-MO-MN results. But then again, I may not, since I’m about to head out for yet another instrusive dental procedure. Barring hospitalization, I will arise from my bed of pain tomorrow morning and take up the speed-blogging yoke as scheduled.