Just because I couldn’t get a post up before the sun was high in the sky is no reason you don’t get your normal lunch break. Here’s some quick bites:
* Trump speculating about what Cabinet post he might occupy in a Romney administration. Yes, Mitt should have thought a bit more before doing that grip-and-grin with The Donald in Nevada.
* Scott Walker supporters won’t be able to stop recall by challenging petitions, Journal-Sentinel concludes.
* New study out of Research Triangle suggests terrorism by Muslim Americans “a miniscule threat to public safety.” But what about threat of Shariah Law?
* AZ Gov. Jan Brewer calls GOP presidential race, about to arrive in her state, “nasty but exciting.” Doesn’t seem to trouble her, eh?
* Ilyse Hogue touts “evil brilliance” of Karen Handel, predicts she’ll exploit Komen saga to return to politics.
And, in sad if wistful news: the very last known veteran of the War to End All Wars, World War I, died in UK at age 110.
Back in a bit!