Another long day comes to an end. Here are a few hilarities and brain-teasers.
* Santorum says Obama “war on religion” will lead to another French Revolution, use of guillotine. Yep, the guillotine.
* Yglesias says big losers in foreclosure fraud settlement are those interested in “big-picture” reforms of financial system.
* Weigel compares two hippest parties at CPAC: Scotch & Cigars, and BlogBash. Sound like more fun that a barrel of oil.
* Joanna Brooks discusses fading growth rates of LDS in America.
* Harold Meyerson pens comprehensive look at Americans Elect, which already has ballot line for its yet-to-be-identified presidential candidate in 14 states.
* Guttmacher Institute reports U.S. teen pregnancy rate lowest in 40 years.
* And, in today’s non-political news: Naomi Wolf calls Madonna “that forbidden thing, the Nietzschean creative woman.” Huh.
Plan to monitor CPAC as tonight’s Trash-TV investment, hope to glean insights tomorrow.