We had lots to talk about today, but there’s always a bit more:
* Think Progress notes that the cable nets have been consulting a lot more men than women on the contraception mandate issue.
* Right on cue, Blue Girl offers her analytical, but characteristically pugnacious, take on Obama versus the Bishops.
* Looks like the DC Police put a damper on the Occupy/CPAC confrontation pretty effectively, so far at least.
* At CPAC itself, one very strange session among many featured a panel dressed up like the Founding Fathers discussing “what went wrong?”
* Looks like the medievalists [oops! Didn’t mean to insult students of the Middle Ages! How’s about “antediluvians?”] who run Iran’s government are cracking down on Internet access.
And, in case you are hating your job today:
* Staffers at the National Beer Wholesalers’ Association offices are apparently encouraged to tip a few while on the clock.
I’m pleased to announce another Guest Weekend Blogger beginning tomorrow: Jesse Singal, a Washington Monthly alum who’s also reported for the Boston Globe. Please be nice to him, and don’t bug him too much to bring back “This Week In God.” I mean, really, Good Lord and St. Thomas Aquinas! We’ve had enough religion-and-politics this week to make a secular-socialist break down and speak in the unknown tongue!
See you next week. And: