Some diversions for those of you who are not ignoring nutrition because you can’t tear yourself away from the FY 2013 budget documents:
* If you want to see what a real “budget fight” looks like, just follow today’s sad news from Greece.
* Catholic Bishops reject contraception mandate compromise and move the goalposts some more.
* Santorum posts big lead in PPP poll of Michigan; more about that later.
* Krugman mocks Mitt severely
* Sarah Posner views contraception mandate battle from perspective of the “enablers” of the religion-industrial complex.
* In response to renewed “brokered convention” chatter, TPM’s Benjy Sarlin reviews the rules that actually govern a GOP convention.
And, in non-political news, those who watched the return of Walking Dead last night will appreciate the headline of this LA Times review: “Two Guys Walk Into a Bar….”