A final assortment of political chocolates for the day:
* Roseanne Barr would attract 6% of the vote as a Green Party candidate running against Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.
* “I am a son of Detroit” sez Mitt Romney in an op-ed and a MI campaign ad. You know, the same “Detroit” he once said should be allowed to go bankrupt.
* Samhita Mukhophadyay, a brave soul, inveighs against the “Romantic-Industrial Complex” on Valentine’s Day.
* Adele Stan reviews the stupidest things presidential candidates said at CPAC.
* Catholic League chief Bill Donahue’s head sent spinning by Nicki Manaj.
And in a real Valentine’s Day special:
* CNN’s Ashley Fantz reviews love letters from Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini.
Have a lovely evening, folks!