Today we offer light fare to help you get back on that pre-Valentine’s Day diet.
* Dana Milbank says “hazing” of Cuban-American judicial nominee by Senate Republicans reflects GOP “death wish” with respect to winning Hispanic voters.
* Vigorously “pro-life” Santorum gets dubious endorsement from Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine.
* Monica Potts profiles anti-choice Susan B. Anthony List.
* Katrina vanden Heuvel suggests 2012 could be a true “Year of the Woman” at the polls.
* Haley Barbour dodging questions about big batch of last-minute pardons.
* Nicolas Sarkozy launches Twitter account, racks up 40,000 followers.
Back in a few.