Running late today, for no good reason other than thirteen posts. Here are some leftovers from today’s political menu:
* All the other candidates bag on March 1 CNN debate in Georgia, denying Newt Gingrich a home-state audience and venue. Guess they are finally on to him.
* A second poll shows Santorum leading Romney in OH. This one, from Rasmussen, gives Rick a big 42-24 lead.
* U.N. General Assembly passes resolution endorsing Arab League plan for al-Assad to step down.
* Shira Toeplitz of Roll Call analyzes the Kucinich-Kaptur primary race in OH.
* Jon Huntsman criticizes his new presidential candidate’s op-ed on China.
* Slate provides breakdown of U.S. Mormon population by county.
And in sad, non-political news:
* Hall of Fame catcher Gary Carter dies of brain cancer at 57.
See you tomorrow, when we can hope there is no more video from Foster Friess.