Here are some assorted items that eluded blogging today:
* PPP poll shows Obama running even with Romney, and ahead of Santorum, Gingrich and Paul, in AZ general election trial heat.
* Bachmann to move to safer district after new MN congressional map places her in same district with Democrat Betty McCollum.
* The power of mockery: SNL skit may have played role in McDonnell retreat on VA ultrasound bill.
* Buddy Roemer drops out of GOP race (long after dropping out of sight); says he’ll run for nomination of barely-breathing Reform Party.
* IAEA negotiators leave Iran without deal on nuclear program.
All eyes will be on tonight’s 8:00-9:30 (EST) GOP candidate debate in AZ, sponsored by CNN. I may offer a post during or after the debate if things get weird; otherwise I’ll have a full report tomorrow morning.