So we’re at the end of Super Wednesday, I suppose. Here are some clipping floor items:
* Rush compares lost sponsors to losing a few french fries in the drive-thru. I bet he would know.
* Ron Paul’s Super-PAC thinking about shifting to downballot races. What’s this, an actually independent Super-PAC?
* David Corn suggests Mitt is facing a Zombie Apocalypse.
* Uh-Oh: Solar bursts could disrupt GPS operations and even power grids late tonight or early tomorrow. Check your flashlight and candle supplies.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer discusses closure of three campuses by for-profit Corinthian Colleges.
And, in non-political, non-solar news:
* New iPad revealed!
I’ll be doing Lenten penance at church tonight, and trying to wash away the memory of that Bachmann “One Child Policy” video I posted earlier.