Some Friday fish-and-chips:
* Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes buys New Republic at ripe old age of 28 (mag is 95 years old).
* Raz poll of Alabama, which holds primary next Tuesday, shows Gingrich at 30%, Santorum at 29%, Romney at 28%.
* Chris Christie gets in shouting match with Navy SEAL vet, calls him “idiot.” His act is really getting old.
* Update on latest in Koch-Crane struggle for control of Cato Institute.
* Alex Koppelman won’t miss Dennis Kucinich.
And in quasi-political news:
* Cast of Game Change defends HBO flick’s depiction of Palin.
Back by 2:00 EST.