Don’t know about you guys, but I’m still suffering from the early time change shift. So everything today ran late, including these final notes:
* WSJ features op-ed by Allysia Finley equating contraception coverage with free coffee and fitness club memberships. Prepare for her to become conservative martyr the minute she receives richly earned mockery.
* Obama uses NCAA bracket challenge to boost campaign contact lists. Can’t see GOPers quite matching that ploy.
* Republican-controlled Virginia can’t pass budget.
* List of we-won’t-sponsor-Rush companies reaches 141.
* Steve Kornacki disputes future meme that Romney nomination will prove Republicans have gone sane.
And in political sort-of-entertainment news: Anthea Butler notes that HBO’s Game Change somehow misses Sarah Palin’s Christian Right celebrity back when godless secularists had never heard of her.
I will continue to be all over tomorrow’s Super-South primaries.