I’m a bit foggy from late-night election-watching, tweeting, and column-writing, but still in the kitchen for some mid-day treats:
* In the wee hours TNR published my column on what happened in Alabama and Mississippi, and why it matters, if anyone is interested.
* Erick Erickson says he had written a post suggesting conservatives unite behind Romney that he would have published this morning if things had turned out differently last night. But never mind!
* POTUS gives his new basketball buddy David Cameron a fancy “made in the USA” grill, and his kids got personalized bean bag chairs featuring the presidential seal. Can’t buy those at Harrods!
* Arizona GOPers pushing their own state-level Baby Blunt Amendment, featuring requirement that women who need pill for non-reproductive reasons have to reveal medical records.
* Maureen Dowd & Halperin/Heilemann all start Hillary ’16 talk. And people wonder why it’s called “the permanent campaign.”
And in non-political news:
* Move over, Kardashians: E! network to air reality show featuring Clint Eastwood and family.
Back after some chores.