TGIF, y’all. Here’s what I’ve got after cleaning out the blog grinder:
* Excitement builds for oral arguments in Supreme Court in ObamaCare suit.
* Gallup says GOP voter enthusiasm for Romney & Santorum lower than for McCain in 2008, which was not at riotous levels itself.
* Peggy Noonan bravely criticizes sexism, blames it on Left, the Internet, and of course, Obama.
* Times‘ Jeff Zeleny peers into murky Missouri caucus process, sees pretty strong support for Santorum.
* Breitbartians single me out as exemplar of “DC Media” who “freaked out” and are “venting” in response to Palin’s BREITBART IS HERE manifesto. Truth is, I was mostly laughing.
This weekend we’ll have the aforementioned murky (and thus probably inconsequential) MO caucuses, and the Puerto Rico primary. Covering the desk here at Political Animal will be the duo of Rich Yeselson on Saturday and Elon Green on Sunday, both of whom have blogged here recently. Please make them welcome.
See you next week.