Some hot pockets and cold cuts for your mid-week mid-day consumption:
* PPP survey shows Palin still more popular w/ GOP voters than any of their actual candidates.
* Ron Paul doesn’t want Secret Service protection because it’s “welfare.” Don’t think he’ll have to worry about looting from taxpayers in this particular way much longer.
* Bob Kerrey having a very shaky campaign rollout in NE Senate race.
* French police in standoff with school shooting suspect.
* Weigel on Etch-a-Sketch: “With this quote Romney guru Eric Fehrnstrom has scored a cleaner hit on his candidate than Rick Santorum ever has.” Hilarious.
Back after doing a quick radio appearance.