Ah, today’s Supreme Court mania brings back bad memories of law school, and all the vendo-food I ate there over three long years of late-night studying. But here’s some fresher fare:
* Supremes don’t seem interested in Anti-Injunction Act bar to ObamaCare challenge. If so, it’s on to the mandate!
* Santorum “open” to becoming Mitt’s running-mate. I don’t think so, Rick.
* Cain “edgy” video series lurches into bunny-killing, just in time for Easter.
* Amanda Marcotte says misogyny depicted on Mad Men is disturbingly contemporary.
* Tea Party protestors at SCOTUS focused on–Sandra Fluke? You betcha!
And in non-political news:
Back in a jif.